[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 09:32:41 AKST 2009

After an unsuccessful attempt to login and get a K-Factor online I voted for
continuing with a mailed hard copy.
If the NSRCA offers membership with an e-K-Factor, please include a link in
the e-mail notification to directly open the PDF file and something in the
subject field that I can use in an Outlook rule to move the incoming e-mail
to an isolation folder. I have nothing against getting an E-copy but please
don't make me go look for it.
One other thing that has annoyed me with other online newsletters were
articles that continued on following pages, that I found more difficult to
follow and return when viewing on a monitor.
Jim Hiller
NSRCA-376
Spokane WA