[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jan 24 08:10:55 AKST 2009

I knew one of you "techies" would tell me that.  Maybe I'm just not
smart enough to learn how to program the two-year-old printer I have.

BTW, I had not thought of the cost to print the K-Factor out on my
printer.  I've heard that the most expensive item to buy per unit of
volume is not perfume or Scotch, but refills for ink jet printers.

Ron VP