[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 07:53:27 AKST 2009

Adobe Ready 8 has the built in ability to print odd or even pages like you
describe.  Just print the odd pages, flip the printed stack over and print  the
even pages.  Takes a little thinking to make sure the orientation is  right
but basically, No problem.

Don

In a message dated 1/24/2009 8:43:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,