[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 07:49:19 AKST 2009

You might want to upgrade your printer Ron. I have a 8 year old HP 970 that
prints both sides automatically. The real issue might be cost. What would it
cost in ink to print a complete K-Factor in color on my printer vs the cost
to have NSRCA print it? I can't carry my desktop to the throne room.

Jay Marshall