[NSRCA-discussion] Options to convert a JR 9303 to 2.4Ghz

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Fri Jan 23 14:40:02 AKST 2009

Rick,

The Spektrum Module is the only way to convert your 9303 over to DSM2.

The module they sell for the 12X is a different animal all together and
to my knowledge will not work in the other JR TX's

Have been running my 10X radios on Spektrum modules since about June of
2007 and no issue at all. I still have a couple of pattern models on the
10X with the Spektrum module. JR and Spektrum are sister products.  The
JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2 are all equal in terms of performance. The
AR9000 RX from Spektrum is the same design as the JR921. The only
difference is the case

Troy Newman