[NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:04:15 AKST 2009

Hi Ed,
 I have a TX mitten if you want to try it. I have found it pricey and awkward. Easy to bump sticks or switches during start up and tough to grab quickly.
Best to wait for Spring. Find myself leaving my car idling hopeing for some warming but so far no help.

Anthony

From: ed_alt at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:11:14 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Does anyone have a recommendation for gloves that leave you with enough finger dexterity to fly in cold weather?

Thanks
Ed