[NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:56:23 AKST 2009

I have a pair of large women's knitted gloves, leather palms with the tip pad area cut off three fingers each from the days I was super gung-ho; 45 degrees, and wind blowing 25 knts.  Screw that. Now I sit in front of the computer--far more effective with lower doctor bills... Pretty much has to be close to 60 and not have to lean into the wind (Mariah)to get very excited about making the trek.  I know--what a wuss...
RS

From: jpavlick at idseng.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:25:56 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Nope.

John Pavlickhttp://www.idseng.com