[NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Jan 22 20:40:30 AKST 2009

Ed

Go to a good sporting goods store that has a lot of fishing supplies...  they have
gloves that are like a wet suit material...  the thumb and index finger area pulls
aside...  at least the other digits remain warm!
The only other thing I know of, are glove liners....  you can get them made of
everything from silk to polypropoline.  That's the thinest glove I've found.

Rex