[NSRCA-discussion] Wing bag recomendation

Andre Bouchard TXF3A at entouch.net
Thu Jan 22 19:20:04 AKST 2009

I make my own wing/stab covers from sleeping bad padding (camping gear).  I
do this because I have not seen a wing bag that will provide proper
protection.  The padding is about ½” thick and very firm—that is the point
since you sleep on it and do not want to feel the rocks!   Cut to size and
tape together with HVAC foil tape.  About $40/set.  Not nearly as
fashionable as a set of OXAI oven mitts but much more functional.

Andre

  _____