[NSRCA-discussion] Ed Deaver's passing

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Wed Jan 21 15:35:51 AKST 2009

Jenny and I would like to share our prayers for the Lubbock crew and
Ed's family. As a former D6 VP Ed was extremely instrumental in the many
D champs we held in Lubbock while I was the VP.

Ed will be missed especially at the Alb, NM contest when on Saturday
night we hit the local tavern for a couple beers, and then off to
Richard Lindberg's home for the cookout and bull sessions.

Ed was one of those really good guys that we have lost this year.

Gods Speed Divsplat

Troy and Jenny