[NSRCA-discussion] Nats weight measurement

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:51:35 AKST 2009

Hey Jeremy,
My experience at the Nats has been in 2007 I flew Intermediate and was weighed after my last flight.  I was
told that if there was a statistical possibility of a trophy that's who they checked.  I think I finished 8th maybe and I
believe I was the last place weighed.  My understanding in 2008 when I flew Advanced was the same...a statistical
possibility of placing and you were checked...I wasn't weighed this year.  :-(
Of course I believe you when you say everyone was weighed in Intermediate just didn't happen on our line...yet. :-)
JLK

From: lagrue at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:44:28 +0000Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats weight measurement

I can't remember which class you flew Chris, but I believe they weighed everyone on the Intermediate flightline. I had been told they'd only weigh the top 8, but I believe they weighed us all.

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:24:09 -0800From: homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org; glen59shep at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats weight measurement

Glen, Attending my first nats last year I was somewhat shocked to find out that only the people that are going into the finals get weighed. Luckily, I had a light plane. lol Good luck.. It's worth all the money that's spent to go. It is truly a fantastic experience.
Chris