[NSRCA-discussion] Ed Deaver's passing

Charles Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 05:33:36 AKST 2009

I got to spend some time with Ed last year flying IMAC.  His smile, energy and passion for planes and people was infectious.

Conversations shared in front of his tent at the field after the days flying, his love for his family and those he shared the hobby with warmed us all.

I tried to call him once a month and speaking to him in January was hard.

I will miss him.  Godspeed Ed and my prayers are with his family.

Chuck Hochhalter