[NSRCA-discussion] Ed Deaver's passing

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 21 05:19:05 AKST 2009

John

SO sorry to hear this. Ed was a great guy and we always had a very good
time at Ed's Lubbock contest.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

John Johnson <patrnflyr at hotmail.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
01/21/2009 08:09 AM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
[NSRCA-discussion] Ed Deaver's passing

I'm sad to report that Ed Deaver passed away this morning at 4:50am after
a long battle with pancreatic cancer.  It was first symptomatic last
February but not diagnosed until Memorial Day 08.  He actually flew RC
with us up until about a month ago when the ravages of the disease just
made him to weak.

He was with his family and friends at the time of his passing.  He was a
master builder and avid pattern/IMAC pilot in the Master's classes.  He
will be truly missed by everyone!  Not sure about the funeral arrangements
yet...

John S. Johnson and Joe Brozo
Lubbock, TX

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org