[NSRCA-discussion] Reply from Bolly

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 23:45:07 AKST 2009

This is the reply I got from Bolly when I asked if they were not going to sell gear anymore. This sucks!!

Hi Chris,

Cc the Liquidator.

Thanks for the kind words, but unfortunately they will not bring
us back to life.

The demise of the carbon fibre / model aircraft side of Bolly
Props has not been something we planned, nor, all going well, should it have
happened. It has been forced upon us by (hostile) outside forces. It is
probably best to not say much more than that, for to explain the full story
would take too long.

Keep an eye on our web site for further information on sales of
the remaining stock.

Please thank the readership of K-Factor for their support over
the years.

Best Regards,

                              Les
Bollenhagen