[NSRCA-discussion] BOLLY out of business

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Jan 16 14:02:34 AKST 2009

Yup, that's it. Don't worry, the airplane doesn't know it isn't a Pattern plane. They ALL behave according to the laws of physics.  As someone pointed out, Pattern planes are long. That helps alleviate this problem. the Elder is pretty much a worst case scenario so you see the full effect.

John Pavlick