[NSRCA-discussion] BOLLY out of business

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 16 07:53:16 AKST 2009

The weight of the prestige gear legs (both) is around 95ish grams, ZN gear is also that weight.  Comp-ARF gear is up around 140.

I have landed on a rough grass field after my wheel fell off with the Prestige gear without damage, they are very tough.

Wistmodel gear runs across the fuse which I really feel helps distribute landing loads through the gear plate/fuselage, rather than trying to bend the gear plate and buckle the fuselage sizes like split gear do.

Chad