[NSRCA-discussion] Stuff for sale

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 15 07:31:23 AKST 2009

Guys,
 I have a few things that I don't need anymore and I figured I'd list them here so you guys can take a look before they go on RCU . Here's a quick list - Email me if interested and I'll let you know a price. Or just make an offer. Everything must go.

1. Partially built Piedmont Temptation with Budd mount. The wings are sheeted, the stab. is installed. Has a few extra canopies. I bought this before I got my Black Magic V2 but I built the 'Magic first and never looked back. :)

2. Futaba 9ZAP w/ synth. module + CH 34 module in a Hangar-9 aluminum radio case. Recently serviced and calibrated. Display is bright. Radio South springs on the sticks. This is a great radio but I have a 12Z now...

3. Complete, RTF Piedmont Temptation. Built by Dave G. It has an OS 140 Rx w/ Aeroslave pipe that I'd like to keep but I'll sell it with the mount (Hyde A-type) and servos (JR digitals) so you can drop your stuff in and fly. This plane has a story behind it so Email if you're interested and I'll give you a special deal.

4. Kyosho Oxalys 50 (glow version). N.I.B.

I'll deliver anything within a reasonable distance (I'm in Connecticut).

John Pavlick