[NSRCA-discussion] Nats entry packet

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:12:16 AKST 2009

I got my 2009 Nats entry packet yesterday.
I remember last year the deadline almost snuck up on me and I
nearly had to pay the late entry fee!  Yikes!
One thing you'll notice on this year's is you have the opportunity to
buy an advance banquet ticket.  I've attended two Nats since I started flying again...
2007 and 2008
Both years I attended the banquet and both years is was a great time.
Each year Ron VP has to haul his crystal ball all the way from Florida to tell the
caterer how many attendees we'll have...usually before the tickets go off sale.
I don't know how he does it!  The advance sales should help him out a lot with this!
Maybe he'll post something about where it will be this year, etc.
Another reason to attend is I am going to try, emphasis on the word TRY, to have
a couple nice door/raffle prizes to give a way.  Richard at YS has already promised a
YS .63 and I'm hopeful some of our other advertisers will be willing to generously donate
an item or two.  The economy the way it is I will do my best.
If you take advantage of the $5 off the entry if you send in before March 1 it will be like
you get the banquet ticket for $15!
;-)
See ya' there!
JLK