[NSRCA-discussion] Memphis Indoor Classic - Who's coming?

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:03:00 AKST 2009

Jeremy,
Looking at the RC Groups thread looks like you had a great event!
Wish I had been there!
Maybe next year...
Congrats!
JLK

From: drmikedds at sbcglobal.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:50:17 -0600Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Memphis Indoor Classic - Who's coming?

Jeremy,
It was great to meet and fly with you.  Enjoyed the weekend. You fly very well.
Mike Harrison

I put a poll up on RCGroups to see who is coming to the Memphis Indoor Classic this coming weekend. If you're coming, please check in on the link and answer the poll.  http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978479 Al Glenn is running the event, so I know it should be a good one.  The facility is AC Glenn and my normal indoor practice facility, so I know it has plenty of room.  If you'd like to come try the F3P event, but don't have a competitive airplane, contact me off list as I will have at least one backup airplane there available to fly.