[NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:10:10 AKST 2009

That's what the pants look like they would take--I'm pretty much off of pavement also.
Thanks for the tip(s).  In process of installing a firewall suppport for a 5330 F3A--just about got it nailed.

Richard

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:58:23 -0700From: troy at troynewman.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

60mm is a good size. I actually use the 55mm on all my models now. But I fly on Pavement almost 100% of the time.

The 65’s get a little large on the diameter but some guys like that on the grass strips.

Troy

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Richard StricklandSent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:53 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

OK, thanks--what size are you using on your Pinnacles? Richard

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:42:43 -0700From: troy at troynewman.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

Central Also has the plastic hub version too. This is what I use on everything.
Just not on the website…call and ask for them…..been using them for many years

Troy

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Robert L. BeaubienSent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:07 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

Central Hobbies carries light Tettra wheels, though they are aluminum rims.

http://www.centralhobbies.com/landing_gear/wheels.html

- Robert Beaubien
- NSRCA, District 7 Webmaster
-

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Richard StricklandSent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:04 PMTo: NSRCA DISCUSSIONSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

Tettra used to make some very light, but wore like iron, wheels with white plastic hubs.  Does anyone carry them these days? Richard

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.