[NSRCA-discussion] Light wheels

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:02:42 AKST 2009

I picked up a couple Dubros tonight to shave to the size I want--2 3/8" I think.  We had a pair of Tettras on an old .60 Suprafly that had hundreds of flights and they just didn't wear--much.
Richard

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:48:16 -0500From: schale at optonline.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Light wheelsI used to use the tetra's still have a few, but have switched to the Dubro light wheels.  A little lighter but may need to be replaced more frequently.  I think that they are the lightest in the sizes that we use.Stuart C.Richard Strickland wrote:

Tettra used to make some very light, but wore like iron, wheels with white plastic hubs.  Does anyone carry them these days? Richard

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.