[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 08:51:20 AKST 2009

I know where the molds are for the Pheonix and the Summit. Sadly, the owner
is out of the country for a long time. I snuck in under the wire to "borrow"
the LA1 molds =)

The EU-1 is available as a kit from Carolina Custom Aircraft, by a guy named
Dan Hines. I've never seen a kit first hand so I can't say how good the work
is.

Bootleggers were pretty cool too! Looks like Huntsville this year is gonna
be awesome for BPA =)

I have a few of them on the back burner, if I get time to build them. I have
a Tipo, an Aurora and now an LA1 (soon anyway). Now if I could just find a
virgin Atlanta kit!!!!! That's the one that keeps evading me....

-Mike