[NSRCA-discussion] BPA

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 8 08:40:11 AKST 2009

Let's start a new thread for those old airplanes.

Don't forget about the Vintage R/C Society. We are hosting a major R/C event in Muncie in September 2009. One of the main features is an International Rudder Only contest. (You can't have a National event outside of the NATS) I've scratched Milt Boone's Charger that won the Nats in 1959. It sure looks funny sitting nose to nose with my Black Magic VF3s. VR/CS "Reunions" (We don't hold contests) fly competition in all three classes during their reunions. Try flying rudder only! It's a hoot! Loops,barrel rolls, Split Ss, Immelmans, etc. are easy if you can get back up wind far enough to start the maneuver.

Jim Quinn