[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 16:57:58 AKST 2009

I see no conflict here. The word "should" regarding altitude can be
used for many TA maneuvers (perhaps most) not just the Sprtsman
Straight out, Stall, Straight back. If they are the same, fine....if
different, I see no reason for downgrade. Under current rules, these
are independent maneuvers therefore the same rules apply to them as do
any other series of 3 maneuvers.

My earlier post was in regard to entry of the TA....contrary to some
folks belief, entry of the TA must be at the same altitude of the S&L
preceding it. Exit altitude is pilot's option.

MattK