[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 05:20:31 AKST 2009

Are you saying that I have been given wrong information; that, in fact, in
Sportsman Class the judged T/A figures all allow for an optional altitude
change?  Thus, making consistency and common sense at the same time?  Don't
have time presently to re-research the subject; will do so later.  Thanks
Bill