[NSRCA-discussion] [Fwd: Re: Alternative to MK ball bearing control horns?]

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Tue Jan 6 05:13:13 AKST 2009

This should have went to the list as well...

These are them

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8267&Product_Name=Standard_Bearing_Joints_2.5x22x5.5_(10pcs)

They were 16.10, though, so I guess they jacked the price by $1!  These
ones work nicely for a 2.5mm thread or 4-40.

I have also bought their teardrop horns (MK style) which have the BB
clevises and they are nice as well.

The canopy latches are good too, and only  95 cents or something !

--
Chad

www.chadnortheast.ca

--