[NSRCA-discussion] Memphis Indoor Classic - Who's coming?

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:28:41 AKST 2009

I put a poll up on RCGroups to see who is coming to the Memphis Indoor Classic this coming weekend. If you're coming, please check in on the link and answer the poll.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978479

Al Glenn is running the event, so I know it should be a good one.

The facility is AC Glenn and my normal indoor practice facility, so I know it has plenty of room.

If you'd like to come try the F3P event, but don't have a competitive airplane, contact me off list as I will have at least one backup airplane there available to fly.