[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA annual meeting and judging seminar

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:26:06 AKST 2009

Steve,

The annual District 7 meeting is on Saturday from 1pm until 5pm.  We're
going to include a judging seminar to go over the new rule changes for
2009-2010 as well as the new Masters schedule.  The fee for the judging
seminar is now $10 and will include the manual.  The NSRCA also has a booth
at the show as well... please stop by and say hello.

-Derek