[NSRCA-discussion] Flying 09 Masters

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 09:12:49 AKST 2009

I began flying the 09 masters last fall and found that the reverse humpty
404-9 worked out better if I pulled down early making a pull half loop on
the bottom placing the up-line near the box boundary. I assume the "Push or
pull the half loop" allows this.
Flying it this way was much more forgiving of positioning errors and
eliminated being rushed. The preceding 8-sided loop finishes near center
allowing plenty of room to pull down short and the following maneuver 45
down 1 1/2 positive snap, was more easily centered when approached from the
box boundary, especially if the push bottom radius was large.
This is great fun. Can't wait to get back out.
Jim Hiller