[NSRCA-discussion] YS 60RE

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:31:52 AKST 2009

Sorry, guys--MSN kept giving me an error report and I thought it was only going to Tony...

Now for the good news: It's supposed to be around 70 and little wind today. The (new to me) Beryll is in the car with new motor, controller and radio.  That knocking sound you hear later will be my knees.... Gonna play a little hooky...

RS