[NSRCA-discussion] FW: .60 Pattern at RCU

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:32:38 AKST 2009

I just let a Challenge IV go for not much more than what he's asking.  It's just as much hassle taking one of those out as a 2M.  So like a lot of the stuff I've been trying to shed--do I want to fly what amounts to a distraction....or a 'good' airplane?!  Some really nice stuff for a guy to get his feet wet with, however....  TEMPTING.

RS