[NSRCA-discussion] 14Z to 12Z

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 16:49:27 AKST 2009

Yes, you can take a 14MZ card and put it into the 12z.  If you have  model
names of 8 characters or less, the 12Z will recognize it.  You can  also
transfer them via PC by copy the files from one card to another.  Even  slicker, you
can email model setups to each other and load them on the  cards.

Like I said, the 12Z has an 8 character model name limit, other than that,
they seem to work identically.

Don

In a message dated 2/22/2009 5:36:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,