[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Genesis RTF for sale

John Johnson patrnflyr at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:18:03 AKST 2009

I'm cleaning out my hangar and would like to sell my Genesis pattern plane. I purchased it from Chip Hyde who used it as his back up plane. It is RTF, just add receiver. It has a Hacker C50-13XL motor, Hacker Opto 90 ESC with heatsink, Tru Turn spinner and APC prop. The servos are all Futaba and include a S9351 for rudder, S9151 on each aileron, and S9650 on each elevator. I'm also including and Ed Alt designed switch with dual Lipoly's with switching technology for redundancy. I'll even include Thunder power 5300's Prolites 5S x 4 (for 2x10S packs). They've been used but charged only by a TP 1010/balancer charger and never abused. They still have plenty of life in them! The motor has been overhauled by Hacker last year and is in tip-top condition. I'll include the quilted wing bags as pictured, if desired.

It isn't the prettiest plane on the pattern circuit, but it is a really great flier and has placed in numerous tournaments. It's a great way to get started in Electric pattern planes and will offer plenty of performance even in the upper classes. We flew with ATV set on throttle of 85% and it would go straight up accelerating during the pattern.

I'm giving up pattern for awhile and just need a break. Prefer not to ship but could meet somebody half way if desired. I do have a shipping case if we have to... Asking $1750.00 plus shipping

Thanks for looking at my plane,

John