[NSRCA-discussion] Selling pattern related items for widow of Jim Hubbard

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 01:48:36 AKST 2009

I've started listing items. Here are 4 engines.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/searchResults.cfm?ListMemberID=12662
 If interested see these listings. I will be adding new items for a few weeks till it's all sold. All funds are going to Jimmy's wife Jackie. Thanks, Mike Mueller

 Also to come I have 2 Futaba Zap's 1 is a WC2 with 2.4 Fasst. Anyone interested in these contact me off list. I have tons of used JR digital servos too. 9411's 3421's 8411 sa and 8231 plus many older ones. Will consider offers pics available. Gobs of Futaba receivers on 72 Mhz.
 Brand new ES Composite CF landing gear. The long one.