[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA History Project

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Feb 21 18:18:22 AKST 2009

Ron,

Derek forwarded Rhett's letter to me. Very interesting...

I'm in the process of setting up a basic template with the first page
starting as a link in the NSRCA web-Site. My vision is that it will open the
first page in which a person can search through the years of history with
pics, links, and look back on yester year or learn where NSRCA came from...

I have received a lot of information with more to come...

I'll post when the first page is uploaded...There will be many holes in the
beginning...But we will continue to fill them in....

Thanks for all the input. I've been organizing the data as I get it in...

Maureen, I'll look into the AMA Library...

Larry