[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA History Project

MAUREEN DUNPHY maureendunphy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 21 17:10:02 AKST 2009

Larry:

I spent about two years putting together the NSRCA History that is (or was) on the NSRCA website.  During that time I acquired most of the K-Factors from day 1, and worked with the AMA Library during the time I attended the NATS to make sure they had every copy of the K-Factor from it's inception to the time when I left office.

I have pulled up several versions of the NSRCA website.  One has the history, one doesn't.  When I typed in National Society of Radio Controlled Aerobatics, it redirected me to NSRCA.US.  That has all the history.  Another site doesn't have it.  The history originally contained a letter from one of the people who started NSRCA.  I think that is on my other computer.  I still have all the original history if you need it.  It contained all the officers from day 1, locations and winners of all the NATS and F3A World Championships, etc, etc., etc.

If you need more information, you might check at the AMA Library.

Maureen

PAC R/C Hobbies

215 South Lowry Street

Smyrna, TN 37167