[NSRCA-discussion] OLD K-Factors

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 15:30:05 AKST 2009

Derek I can help from 86 forward. I may not have 100% of them. I will have
to go through them.
You must have gotten them from the Jim Hiller that flies jets or is there
another one that I'm not aware of.
If you would like me to send what I have, send me a shipping address.
I won't need them back.
Spokane Jim