[NSRCA-discussion] Balsarite

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:03:39 AKST 2009

I think the original purpose was to help stick down Coverite--not sure if it was ever originally marketed as 100% compatable with Monokote.

RS

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:33:35 -0500
From: jim.woodward at baesystems.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Balsarite

All – I used some film formula balsarite the other day on some light ply.  When I heated and stuck down the white monocote, the monocote changed colors everywhere the balsarite was.  That sucked!
Jim