[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA History Project

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 06:34:48 AKST 2009

Hi All...
               I just came across some K factors from 1991 1992 and 1994 just
two days ago. While searching for information on a club project I am working
on.

 I was  pleased to see  a nice article on our contest the Pocono Pattern
Payoff    1994  Hans Hochradle CD
(held by the RAMAC club at the Pocono PA Field)  with 54 contestants entered.
 That paperwork was exactly what I needed to add to our  project for RAMAC.

LEt me share a bit of what RAMAC is working on along the lines of
History/Clubs and newsletters.. First let me invite all who are near us in NJ to

MOVIE/ History in our club RAMAC and invite all our friends, past members and
prospective members to join us.

 We will have the popcorn and soda ready for you.  Coffee and desserts also
:)

 EVENT
"Through The Years with "RAMAC" with Video and Movies

 Movie/History  ( at our club meeting)

Eisenhower School. Roxbury NJ

7 p.m. to 10 p.m
no fee
contact Marguerite Gargiulo

         "Movie Night " "Through the Years with RAMAC.
We have videos and Photos  from as far back as 25 years. to share with all
Goal is to keep things moving and just let everyone enjoy the  bits and
pieces they are interested in seeing

 We have many contest to view and chat about. This will  be a 3 hour event

 IT will be set up like the  WRAM  set up  sections and booths.

   We have invited new  members, long time members and   prospective members
together.. We are taking applications for membership now.

IT is great fun to see all our pictures and club members. ITs about planes
but must have club members in all pictures. Ok yes we do have some quick
exciting planes.. Like Vinnys own invention of ET on a bike..;)  and more!

. We will show all pictures& Videos on large screen
We will also show these  at our mall shows.

 We have Videos and Pictures. Of our IMAC.. contest, Championship Fun Flys!
Combat, Pattern and our flying days at the field. We have club Air Shows to
view and many club projects. IT will be sort of a reunion, a membership drive,
and a History project all in one.

 RAMAC lost all records of our past 30 years. The secretary passed on and we
could not get hold of  our records.One reason why I wanted this movie project.
to put info together for RAMAC

  We now have many of the records we need for our future with the use of our
older newsletters.  As I was able to get hold of newsletters from as far back
as 25 years. They are fun to read and have a LOT of history of the club and
club members. We also have a record of all our events and Cds.etc

Newsletters have names, dates, votes (by laws) contest winners and more. A
lot of info in a good newsletter. Larrys info will be an added bonus thats for
sure

 The KFACTOR also has a lot of information and it is nice to remember the
folks that worked so hard to present pattern flying at its best.

.  Good Luck to Larry D with this great project he is working on. I like the
idea of keeping it all on a website. We also have a website and will update
our site with new info.
send me an email if you think you might be joining us
Tues Feb 24th
Thanks to all for letting me share the info about our event!
See you at the WRAM  show
Marguerite Gargiulo

In a message dated 2/18/2009 5:18:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,