[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA History Project

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Tue Feb 17 17:29:01 AKST 2009

I have accepted the challenge of documenting the NSRCA History for the NSRCA
Website.

My plan is to have a section for each era from pre-NSRCA competition to
present. One thing to keep in mind.I don't know the history, so I will also
learn about the NSRCA as I go.

I would like to ask that anyone wishing to help please provide me with
articles, tips, pictures, web-site links, discussion forums, information
from your personal experience and/or competition, etc. to help me with the
research.

My vision is to document each era with pictures, names, planes and
manufactures , champions, world teams, schedules, classes, cost of equipment
for each era, membership, NSRCA Officers, and anything else I can think of.

This will be a work in progress for a long time to come.

Please e-mail me off-line. Once I start collecting data and info, I will
start organizing it and work to get it posted in the NSRCA web-site.

Any and all thoughts are welcome. I appreciate your support.

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

AMA 5024