[NSRCA-discussion] Marty

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Feb 15 09:07:42 AKST 2009

Yep, I believe that is what happened...Let me clarify....It won't get me the
same way the next time...

My sacrifice...All the copies of the K-Factor I had over the years since we
made them available electronically... All scarified to the cyber god...I'm
sure he is pleased as he reads every issue...I'm not saying my PC will never
crash again...That would blasphemy...<VBG>