[NSRCA-discussion] Marty

Lisa n Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Feb 15 08:31:14 AKST 2009

I had a hard drive failure...it just quit...I had two hard drives in the
system, one for Windows and programs, and the other for data...

Somewhere in the recovery process I assume it formatted my data drive as
when the main drive crashed. I should have disconnected the data drive
before trying to recover...Lesson learned...won't make that mistake again...

Now I got a new PC and a 1.0TB external drive for backing up PC's. It won't
get me a second time...