[NSRCA-discussion] Receiver packs

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 12:55:38 AKST 2009

I'll second that.  I see a bunch of folks that are not near as
knowledgeable as pattern folk flying all kinds of aircraft and they
don't seem to have problems with LiPos.  I believe the loss of planes
due to NiCds and NiMHs was/is a lot higher than those lost to Lithiums
(excluding those early Duralites).

Jim O