[NSRCA-discussion] Receiver packs

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 11:16:15 AKST 2009

Having had some battery problems in the past, I am now using two
completely  independent battery circuits with two tech-aero
switch/regulators set to the same value. Using the switches I confirm
that each circuit is working prior to takeoff. When recharging, I
confirm that the ratio of charge used from each battery is relatively
constant.
This insures that I will never take off with only one system functional,
and I will notice a weakening battery immediately after recharging. I'm
using two 800 mah lipos.

John