[NSRCA-discussion] Tech-Aero update

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 09:37:38 AKST 2009

Just an FYI for those who may be interested, I've got a new Tech-Tip that explains how to make your own substitute for the E-Z Set programmer for the Tech-Aero regulators. If you already own a decent DVM and have a couple of spare servo extensions that you don't mind cutting up, then you have most of what you need to do this, aside from a soldering tools and a couple of banana plus for the leads into the DVM.  It's not yet posted to the website, as I won't be making any update to it until it is relocated to a new host in the near future.  However, if anyone wants the new Tech-Tip in the meantime, just email me and I'll send you a copy.

Ed