[NSRCA-discussion] Power batteries

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Feb 10 15:56:23 AKST 2009

Hey Tommy

Glad to hear you're enjoying the E side. <g>

I have to admit to being hardheaded also, so take it from me and if you
haven't read Earl's recommendations yet  go do it.

I have not followed the "cool" storage  and cool before recharge
recommendations completely and I think it cost me this past year.

It's just too easy for me to leave everything in my Tahoe and fly after
work, but the daytime summer temps really hurt my batteries.

Eddie

  _____