[NSRCA-discussion] Electric/IC ...was Arming Plug/Receptacle Problem

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 18:18:10 AKST 2009

Mark,

lol. I agree. I used to think different, but now I see that on windy days, the weight rules favor glow, but on calm days, they favor E..
The weight rule is silly in the first place. No one will want to be too heavy regardless of what the rules are. It should just go away, or go up to whatever glow can take off at.

New technology brings new rules. Just the way life is.

Chris