[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Plug/Receptacle Problem

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:08:29 AKST 2009

Ron, I love those Anderson Power Poles for charging applications, but I
would never trust them in a flight application. I know some people use them,
but IMO they don't fit snug enough. If this happens again (dead stick) try
doing a low throttle motor reset and see if the motor comes back up. If it
does it would indicate that you experienced a momentary interruption of
power to the controller.

Keith Black