[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Plug/Receptacle Problem

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 08:00:53 AKST 2009

Ron, here is a thread on RCG about the sparking.......   As Chris  mentions,
some ESC manufacturers might not want a slow charge on the  capacitors.

_http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920960&highlight=esc+spark_
(http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920960&highlight=esc+spark)

Don

In a message dated 2/9/2009 8:56:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,