[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis Kit for sale

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Feb 8 17:54:48 AKST 2009

>From Mike Dorna,

He has a Genesis Kit for sale.   It¹s got the Carbon Fiber upgrades and the
firewall installed.  It would include a Hydemount and has the Mickey Losardo
foam cores.

He¹d let the whole thing go for $500 plus shipping (and he would drive a
fair distance to eliminate that too if possible).  He¹s still flying, but
he¹s going back to school, and learning to fly full scale too, so there just
no time to build.  He¹s sticking with his Brio and RTF stuff.

Contact him offlist ( mbdorna at yahoo.com ) for some photos, or you can
contact me too...He sent me the photos as well.  Too big to post.

-Mark